Last Modified: Feb 13, 2018
The refund policy of DuoCircle LLC. (“DuoCircle”) allows for a 30 day free trial period on all services.
1. Purchases relating to SSL certificates, Office 365, Google Apps are not included.
2. Monthly services, such as one-month subscriptions are nonrefundable.
3. All other services have a 30 day risk-free trial period. At anytime within the 30 day period, Customer may end the trial period and request a full refund. Refunds may be initiated by cancelling the service, which may be done by viewing the service and following the cancel link. Services without an available cancel link may be cancelled by sending an email request to the billing department.
4. Refunds will be primarily applied to the original payment source or to a voucher at DuoCircle’s discretion. Payments made by check are nonrefundable.
5. Renewing a service invalidates the option to refund previous purchases made toward that service.
6. DuoCircle reserves the right to reverse any transaction in the case of an error caused by DuoCircle.
7. DuoCircle may include a link or a notification in your service or emails during the trial period.
8. Trial accounts should not be used for production service migrations. They are intended as a way to test the service.