With Email Forwarding, you can accept emails at one domain and forward it to another account on another domain without needing to run your own mail server. You can create an unlimited number of email aliases and forward each alias to 10 other email addresses.
An example configuration:
email@example.com —> can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com —> can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Works with On-Premises and Hosted Email Systems
Even if you utilize a hosted email system like Office 365 or Gmail.com, the email forwarding service will work seamlessly for you. It takes only a few minutes to set up and each address is validated prior to enabling the forwarded mail.
- Unlimited Users – If you have one or one thousand users you can create the email forwards to send the inbound message to your new inbox.
- Unlimited Email Aliases – Forward each alias to up to 10 other email addresses
- TLS Encryption – All mail can be delivered with TLS enabled which creates an encrypted tunnel for secure messages delivery.
- Enterprise Grade Spam filtering – All Email Forwarding services include commercial anti-spam filtering, with customizable rules.
- Activity logs – The administrator will have real time access to the mail queue and logs to verify that mail being forwarded to the destination server.
- Smart Quarantine – Cut junk mail even more with advanced quarantine. Unlimited users. Instant protection. No additional configuration Read more
- CSV Bulk Import – Allows for quick setup of a new account, available free on yearly subscription plans only.
- 24/7 email, chat and phone support.