A Quick Look At Some Of The Best Email Filtering Tools Available In Market
Email is a crucial medium of communication for all the organizations, and with the advancement of technology, hackers are learning new ways to transfer malicious links to the employee’s inboxes. Hence to prevent such suspicious emails from accessing the sensitive data of the organization, email filtering tools along with email filter apps are used by the enterprises, which identify and filter out the malicious content.
Email Filtering Basic
Email filtering is the process of blocking unwanted or potentially-malicious code or links that redirect the user to suspicious websites. It prevents emails that seek entry into the system to get access to sensitive data. The solution to this is making use of email filtering service that can help to protect the data and prevent any threat to the system. It involves both inbound email filtering and checking the outbound email traffic. In both the processes, the emails are classified into different categories to mark them safe.
The Best Email Filtering Tools Available In The Market
Enterprises require email filtering solutions to safeguard against external threats. However, it is essential to go through enterprise spam filter reviews and ratings before opting for an ideal solution. Given below are the top-rated email filtering tools:
SpamTitan proactively blocks most of the spam, virus, and other threats that try to enter the system.
- It protects the business from spam emails in real-time.
- It detects and blocks unwanted messages containing virus and malware that infect the system.
- It scans all the outbound emails coming to the corporate network.
MailCleaner provides professional anti-spam and server threat protection against viruses, malware, phishing, and many more to organizations.
- It automatically filters all the valid emails.
- It combines artificial intelligence algorithms and continuously identifies the changing techniques of the spammers.
- It has an easy user interface that can help to manage the emails properly.
Email Security.cloud is Symantec’s email filtering tool that protects against the threat and provides anti-spam to safeguard the emails from phishing, ransomware, and other types of attacks.
- It automatically filters email threats like malware, viruses, and other online threats that try to enter the system.
- Unwanted emails are sent to quarantine, where it can be sorted to repair or remove them.
- It runs in the background and doesn’t pop up continuously when the threat is detected and also helps in the solutions.
Spam Bully is one of the best email filtering tools as it provides various filters and also works with standalone servers and IMAP and POP3 servers.
- It blocks and deletes unwanted emails from the blacklisted email addresses and also checks the attachments for the threat.
- It has a Bayesian filter that blocks personalized spam emails.
- It can block emails based on the sender’s IP address and the originating country so that there are no such emails in the inbox in the future.
MailWasher Pro is the most effective software that blocks suspicious emails from the mobile as well as the desktop devices. It is effortless to use so that the users can easily navigate throughout the software.
- It allows the setting of custom filters for the emails.
- It supports all types of devices.
- It also supports a Bayesian filter that can help to recognize the pattern in spam messages.
Spam Filter Service
Spam Filter Service provides advanced email filtering security to organizations and also has a free trial version to make the users adapt to the powerful features of the tool.
- It has an easy user interface for managing the tool.
- It provides detailed quarantine reports, which are very useful for analyzing the spam.
- It protects the servers from DDoS attacks and the users from phishing emails.
Securing the mailboxes from all types of spam and suspicious threats is essential. To do so, use email filtering tools that fit your organization’s requirements.