Please find below details for the DuoCircle.com Scholarships program.
We are an email security company designed from the ground up to provide all the features that an enterprise would expect but priced for small and medium businesses.
We also offer phishing prevention solutions for enterprises and universities at phishprotection.com
Our core values are:
- Explaining technical details to non-technical customers is our duty. Everyone should understand how the service works and should feel comfortable approaching us for even “minor” issues.
- We will be approachable, transparent and forthcoming with both the good and the bad news we that we share.
- Deliver value that exceeds the amount that the customer is spending on our service.
We have a very security-focused approach to message handling and ensuring the deliverability, security, privacy of every message and every customer is our mission.
Our customers stick with us because we have the most commonly requested features for business to help them secure their email communications from Malware, Ransomware and Phishing through a range of services like Outbound SMTP Servers, Phishing Protection, Email Archiving Solutions and our branded Advanced Threat Defense solution. Our no-nonsense approach keeps our customers happy and our team driven to excellence.
This is first time DuoCirclehas offered ascholarship program.
The applicants need to be presently studying/enrolled in high school or college/university situated anywhere in the world.
There is, however, no restriction on major/minor. All can apply.
The applicant will need a GPA of 3.5 weighted or higher.
DuoCircle.com is offering $1000 scholarship.
How to Apply
We’re looking for a 1500-word essay or 2-minute video on why email is so important.
- What is the motivation for phishing and how can we address the underlying causes?
- What will change in the next 10 years as it relates to messaging and email?
- How would you teach the older generations how to spot an online scam or phishing attempt?
- How would you explain to a 10 year old the concept of privacy and not over sharing on the Internet?
- Current year grades and transcript
- Extracurricular activities
- Current letter of acceptance or letter of enrollment from an accredited University, Trade School or Community College.
- One letter of recommendation
- Facebook / Instagram / Twitter links
- Name and contact details
Once you are ready with the details, please send an mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the 2019, DuoCircle Scholarships program will be accepted between midnight, July 15, 2019. The Winner will be announced on August 15, 2019.