Each year, an increasing number of spam emails are sent to corporate employees, threatening to clog corporate email servers and slow productivity to a crawl. With the rising concern to business that spam has created, more organizations are turning to cloud-based spam filtering solutions to ameliorate the threat of disruption from spam.
Beyond being a mere constant irritation that fills up mailboxes and distracts users from completing their daily tasks, spam can also be a security threat. Many spam emails contain malware, ransomware, or viruses, or are phishing attacks which will, if allowed to propagate on your network, bring business to a standstill and possibly be devastating to the corporate bottom line.
In a cloud-based spam filtering solution, spam is stopped before it reaches the corporate network. This keeps spam messages out of employee inboxes, which in turn denies possible malicious content the opportunity to spread across your network.
A cloud-based anti-spam solution also has the benefit of being free of hardware costs and maintenance overhead, as well the costs of software.
Such a cloud-based solution is an easily implemented and affordable way to ensure that your network remains free of spam and any email-borne threats it might contain.
The Spam Filtering Gateway From DuoCircle
As an element of the Advanced Threat Defense Suite from DuoCircle, the Spam Filtering Gateway provides a highly effective cloud-based spam filtering solution with best in class data centers located world-wide, you can take advantage of cloud-based email or use your own email server in conjunction with our commercial grade spam filtering engine.
DuoCircle’s Spam Filtering Gateway solution provides:
- The removal of 99% of all spam from your inbound email along with a 0.0001% false positive count.
- A reduction of unwanted mail through user-configurable message content filtering.
- The security of 100% protection against viruses and malware with 100% uptime.
- Employee ability to set policies to filter permitted and blocked senders.
- Support for email validation, including DKIM and DMARC.
In order to provide the superior level of protection DuoCircle does, sophisticated and multi-layered detection engines are used, alongside intelligence that identifies and mitigates against the risks posed by spam. Other known and emerging threats are identified and eliminated before they can cause havoc on your network.
Advanced Threat Defense Protects Against More Than Spam
Spam and email-based threats are the sources of 91% of successful corporate attacks. In light of this uncomfortable fact, it makes sense to combine your spam filtering solution with threat detection systems to defend against email-borne attacks.
DuoCircle Advanced Threat Defense pulls together all the tools your organization needs in a single integrated solution to protect and defend your employees from spam, malware, ransomware, phishing, and malicious attachments. Using an intelligent classification engine, we detect these threats in real-time and defend against them with the highest possible level of accuracy. Threats are stopped in their tracks before they can wreak havoc on your network.
Advanced Threat Defense from DuoCircle provides:
- Protection from malware and zero-day attacks, with 100% availability.
- Spam protection that eliminates 99% of all incoming spam with a false positive rate of less than one in ten thousand.
- Unlimited users and unlimited inbound message volume
- Protection against domain name spoofing
- Blocking of malicious attachments.
- Real-time activity logs, with access to the email queue and click reporting
- Smart Adaptive Quarantine, which puts the burden of sorting spam messages on the sender rather than the recipient.
- A thirty day backup queue – 30 days of MX backup service included
- Chat, email and phone support is available 24/7